Benchmark Full Day Wine Tour & 4 Star Winery Lunch – 149.95
With Three Course Four Diamond Winery Lunch
This first class full day lunch tour is a fully guided interactive journey to four of the most unique award winning family run wineries in the Vineland, Jordan & Beamsville Bench wine region. Travel up the amazing Niagara escarpment through European like rolling hills and treelines, overlooking the expansive views of Lake Ontario.
Visit 4 wineries in total with lunch at Cave Springs Winery Inn on the twenty, one of the first winery restaurants in Canada. Your three course a la carte wine country lunch is at your own private table in the well-appointed 4 star dining room. The Jordan Station is rich with amazing history dating back to the 1700’s.
This 5 star tour includes:
- An industry guide who has studied wine as a profession for a true & genuine in depth wine country experience.
- Limited seating, small group tours to give intimate special attention to all guests.
- Private Tours upon request for any amount of guests, local or from all over the golden horseshoe
- A visit to 4 very different family run wineries (large, small, medium and boutique style tasting rooms)
- A 3 course a la carte lunch at one of the best restaurants in Niagara Wine Country (lunch gratuity included)
- Taste up to 12 – 16 wines of award winning whites, reds and Icewines (rare small batch wines only available at the wineries)
- Learn about the unique settlements and why certain grape varieties flourish in such diverse soil conditions
- Go back in History while driving through rural towns and hamlets, up rolling hills of an ancient lake bed and shoreline (designated a UNESCO world biosphere)
- Learn about the entire wine making process in this 6 hour excursion.
Starting at $149.95 pp plus tax and guide gratuity
Pick up times starting at 9:00 am are customized from Niagara Falls Hotels, Niagara on the Lake and the Twenty Valley
We have relationships with all 83 wineries in the peninsula; we customize each winery tour daily to show their unique differences.
Day Tour package includes: All restaurant beverages sold separate, all tasting fees included for a minimum of 12 premium wines in total including rare small batch wines, a private lunch at your own table, four winery visits, wine tasting seminar and a professional wine experience guide. Price listed is per person and exclusive of HST and guide gratuity. * Beverages sold separately at the restaurant.
This Niagara wine tour is also available in Niagara on the Lake and can be customized to facilitate large corporate groups or private tours, as well as Toronto and GTA transportation for larger leisure groups.
- 13th Street Winery
- 16 Mile Cellar
- Detour Wines
- Henry of Pelham Family Estate Winery
- Hernder Estate Wines
- Rockway Vineyards
- Calamus Estate Winery
- Cave Spring Cellars
- Creekside Estate Winery
- DiProfio Wines Limited
- Flat Rock Cellars
- Harbour Estates Winery
- Sue-Ann Staff Estate Winery
- Featherstone Estate Winery
- Kacaba Vineyards & Winery
- Megalomaniac John Howard Cellars of Distinction
- Ridgepoint Wines
- Stoney Ridge Estates Winery
- Tawse Winery
- The Foreign Affair Winery
- Vineland Estates Winery
- Angels Gate Winery
- Aure Wines
- Cornerstone Estate Winery
- De Sousa Wine Cellars
- Fielding Estate Winery
- GreenLane Estate Winery
- Hidden Bench Vineyards & Winery
- Legends Estates Winery
- Malivoire Wine Company
- Mountain Road Wine Company
- Peninsula Ridge Estates Winery
- Rosewood Estates Winery & Meadery
- The Good Earth Food & Wine Co. Winery
- The Organized Crime Winery
- Thirty Bench Wine Makers
- Vieni Wine & Spirits (B&B)